Butterflies, Taylor Swift and a Pinterest post...
a bride-to-be's inspirations
Nothing is more exciting than assisting a bride-to-be in fulfilling her vision. This bride came to me with three inspirations. Butterflies, the colors on the cover of a Taylor Swift album and a Pinterest pin. What a surprise to us both...the Pinterest photo, shown above, features my table settings in a styled Enchanting Tea photo shoot at the Evanston Golf Club. I was fortunate to be featured in the Celebrations Parties Magazine and the Parties 365 blog. With the bride-to-be's ideas, we customized her bridal shower with my vintage rentals.
Be sure to check out my blog "Tea Isn't Just For Two..." for more tea party inspiration.
A Bridal Shower Creation!
We started with finding out what she liked about my Pinterest photograph and the album cover. Pastels and butterflies! From there, we browsed my showroom stocked full of all things vintage and created her shower with the following pieces.
Now is the time to plan a shower.
For a winter or spring shower, it's time to plan. Or do you need to host a small party to invite your bridesmaids to be in your wedding? A tea party would be sweet! Remember your table is your guests' first impression and lets them know you value their presence. Give them something beautiful to talk about! Nothing makes me happier than sharing my love of all things vintage. Bring your inspirations or find yours here.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
Dish & Decor Vintage Rental is located in Crystal Lake, IL. We deliver to Greater Chicago, Rockford, Naperville, Winnetka, Highland Park, Plainfield, Lake Geneva, Kenosha, and surrounding areas.
We deliver. We pick up. AND We Wash!
Vintage party rental/ Dish and Decor Vintage Rental
Event Planner and Floral Designer/ Kensington Florals & Events
Photography/ Anamaria Vieriu Photography
Favors and Gifts/ Nude Acacia Beauty Bar
Venue/ Evanston Gold Club
Equipment Rentals/ Sweet Cart Rental & Decor
Bakery & Cake Designer/ The Quintessential Cake
Invitation Designer/ Flyy Design Creative
Romantic Vintage Wedding Shower Ideas
Are you trying to come up with ideas for a Romantic Wedding Shower this Spring?
Here are some simple tips:
1) Look into renting space from your local park district. You don't have to rent from the town you live in. This photo was taken at the Crystal Lake, Illinois Main Beach Pavilion for a Styled Photoshoot.
2) Rent your tableware. They will be delivered early and picked up after the event. You won't need to worry about washing everything because the rental company picks up and does the washing.
3) Rent your linen. Color goes a long way in setting the mood. The linen in this photo is Blossom Lamour. It has an elegant sheen to it. When you add in the textured Pink Soiree Napkins, it screams ROMANCE. All rented from Windy City Linen in Wheeling, Illinois.
4) If you are using a Park District venue most already have chairs and tables, so you won't need to rent those. Chairs pictured belong to the Main Beach Pavilion.
5) What food to serve. Usually most people opt for a light lunch of salads.
6) For centerpieces, speak with your local florist on what will fit your budget. They may also have favors too. The flowers and box of chocolate favors in the photo are from Apple Creek Flowers in Woodstock.
7) Don't forget about the cake or sweet table.
I brought together vendors for this styled shoot and submitted the photos to the local newspaper-The Northwest Herald. The paper called right away and interviewed me over the phone. The reporter even spoke with one of my clients. I still can't believe the fantastic article they wrote. I couldn't be more happy. Click the link below to read the newspaper article.
Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn for more wedding shower ideas.
Dish and Decor Vintage Rental is located in Crystal Lake, IL.
We deliver to Greater Chicago, Rockford, Naperville, Winnetka, Highland Park, Plainfield, Lake Geneva, Kenosha and surrounding areas.
We deliver. We pick up. We WASH!