Our inventory used on the tables:
Blue & White Dinner Plate Collection, Ice Blue Goblets,
Peacock Blue Goblets, Teal Goblets, Retro Flatware.
Want all or a little of this look?
Contact Local Chicagoland Contributors:
Cake & Desserts: @thequintessentialcake
Decorated Cookies: @ivrysdelights
Floral Wall & Hoop: #glamourinbloom
Paper Goods: @devilishdz
Cart Rental: @sweetcartsrental
Our Rental inventory used on the Sweet Cart-Sweet Carts Rental:
Blue Cake Plate, Small White Footed candy Plate, Clear Glass Spooner, Blue Sherbet Cup’s, Clear Rectangular Glass Tray, Small Clear Footed Pie Crust Plate, Clear Large Footed Cake Plate, Tin Globe, Scrabble Tiles.
Dish & Décor Vintage Rental inventory used on and around the white risers: World Map Suitcase, Travel Suitcase, Mustard Medium Suitcase, Red Wine and Cream Small Overnight Case, Blue Overnight Case, Brown Tweed Stripe Case, Set of Three Round Buckle Cases, Vintage Books, Large Brown Vintage Globe, Small Tin Globe bank
Are you trying to come up with ideas for a Romantic Wedding Shower this Spring?
Here are some simple tips.
1) Look into renting space from your local park district. You don't have to rent from the town you live in. This photo was taken at the Crystal Lake, Illinois Main Beach Pavilion for a Styled Photoshoot.
2) Rent your tableware. They will be delivered early and picked up after the event. You wont need to worry about washing everything because the rental company will wash them at their studio.
3) Rent your linen. Color goes a long way in setting the mood. The linen in this photo is Blossom Lamour. It has an elegant sheen to it and when you add in the textured Pink Soiree Napkins it screams ROMANCE. All rented from Windy City Linen in Wheeling Illinois.
4) If you are using a Park District venue most already have chairs and tables so you won't need to rent those. Chairs pictured belong to the Main Beach Pavilion.
5) What food to serve. Usually most people opt for a light lunch of salads.
6) Centerpieces speak with your local florist on what will fit your budget they may also have favors too. The flowers and box of chocolate favors in the photo are from Apple Creek Flowers Woodstock.
7) Don't forget about the cake or sweet table.
I brought together vendors for this styled shoot and submitted the photos to the local newspaper-The Northwest Herald.
The paper called right away and interviewed me over the phone. The reporter even spoke with one of my clients. I still can't believe the fantastic article they wrote. I couldn't be more happy. Click the link below to read the newspaper article.
Sell your Vintage